Campaign BEAT THE MICRO BEAD!
Thank you very much for supporting the Campaign BEAT THE MICRO BEAD.
You can help us in the following way:
- www.facebook.com/plasticsoupfoundation and 'like' us
- follow us on twitter
- tell all your friends
- check your bathroom and kitchen and remove all products that contain micro beads
- boycott products containing plastic ingedriënts, starting now
- sign the petition. Go to facebook.com/plasticsoupfoundation or to northseafoundation (http://www.noordzee.nl)
- visit www.pifworld.com and join our community.
Send us your logo, a short note about your organization and the reason why you think it is important to join this campaign.
Put the letter of Charles Moore on your website and your Facebook page. Also leave a message on our Facebook page and join us there!
Follow us on twitter. We will follow you.
In the first 2 weeks of August the Plastic Soup Foundation will produce a video letter with Charles Moore. We will send you this letter mid August.
In this video letter Charles Moore urgently asks:
- Retailers STOP already with selling any product containing plastic ingredients as soon as possible
- Companies STOP using micro beads inside products and return to the natural sources as soon as possible. Natural abrasive materials to substitute for the plastic ingredients are readily available!
- European politicians to formulate effective legislation to BAN the sale and production of products containing micro beads as of January 1st 2014;
- Consumers to BOYCOTT products containing plastic ingredients, starting now
AND TO SIGN THE PSF/SDN PETITION ON
BAN THE PLASTIC MICRO BEADS
Please: put this video letter also on your website, Facebook and twitter.
ALSO: send it to companies in your country, to politicians and retailers.
Ask consumers in your country to sign the petition and boycott these plastic soup products.
The Plastic Soup Foundation will produce a music clip with Captain Charles Moore. This clip is addressed to consumers and will also be ready mid August.
Please: put this clip also on your website, Facebook and send a tweet out.
PLUS: send it to companies in your country, to politicians and retailers & address it to the media.
Ask consumers in your country again to sign the petition.
On August the 30th we will launch the Campaign in very special way in Holland. Of course we will keep you posted about that, because you might like it to sail along…..
All logo’s of NGO’s who are participating will be part of this launch.
In the first 2 weeks of September, we will press politicians and the industry to act on our demands.
Mid September we will end the campaign in Brussels in a very playful way.